Carolyn is warned before the flight that Madame Szyszko-Bohusz will be a difficult passenger as she is extremely paranoid and will think that somebody is trying to kill her.
She performs with a chamber orchestra, and performs as a basoonist, which she is very fanatical about, saying 'never am I separated from my bassoon'.
She constantly finds things to blame for trying to kill her, for example;
- Salt on her cashew nuts was 'big and jagged' so she assumed it was broken glass
- Someone had tampered with her arm-rests and she suspected they were spying on her
- Since she had not seen Arthur before, she assumed he was dangerous
- She suspected Goofy was an aeroplane safety code and she was in danger
- She thought there was poison in the cheesecake after Arthur advised her not to order it
Behind the ScenesEdit
Madame Szysko-Bohusz is played by German actress Britta Gartner.